365.

"Patience is Virtue."

Personally I have abided by this quote for as long as I can remember and it implies to so much in life and people don't seem to notice that well enough. 
One of the most sour things to do in perhaps crucial or painful situations is wait; it's treacherous but sometimes it is the only thing to do. 
For example: You may have to wait to get good or bad news, or you must wait for some one to heal with whatever disease they maybe battling and finally, you must wait for recovery.

Time and time again, I have exclaimed that quite frankly I'm getting tired of having to wait for so long to receive or achieve any form of accomplishment. However I am reminded that such things as mental health or even the condition my brain is will only recover in due time.

Not only is time our greatest friend but it is also our worst.


No comments:

Post a Comment