Flashlight.

How long has it been since I've recorded a song for Youtube? Perhaps just a little too long, but I have returned nevertheless with a personal favourite; I won't deny that every now and again, I click upon old songs that I have created and almost cringe with pain when I hear just how sour I sound, but nevertheless, something inside me informs me that I should keep it because progression is always important to take note on.

Music has always been in the deepest part of me and I hold it so dear to me because it was there for me, in the darkest times (literally), where I would be laid upon my bed, hatred running through my entire body and all I can do to pause the thoughts which are completely eradicating my human frame, is by listening to music.

I know many of us have heard the quote which is 'Without music, I wouldn't be alive/ I wouldn't be here.' But I myself feel I should just irritate people that little further by repeating it because truthfully, without it I wouldn't have been alive; it has made me capable of bearing my mind and the hands which direct my journey have steadied just that little bit more with it's presence.

Along with the connection I have for this song, I now share it with every one else who wishes to listen:

No comments:

Post a Comment