My movement = Happiness.

If you've been following me or my posts for quite a long time, you will be aware that I have never fully accepted that I am out of the woods and at first, I saw this as a way of escape; I was never really happy with having to face the backlash if I were to relapse again.
But now, I prefer to say I'm not out the woods because I prefer living there; it's not because I am stuck or I'm lost, but because I'm not afraid any more.
Suddenly the idea of violent curves, or great heights draw me in and the idea of trudging on unknown lands seems more of an adventure rather than a task or even a battle.

I will allow that for a lot of people, the term 'out of the woods' probably wouldn't be applied to a light subject mainly because of the way this earths creation is portrayed to listeners, readers and more. But for me, I'm simply drawn to the way it is: it's fascination, it's exploring, its unknowing and it's a chance to get your hands very dirty.

It's been quite a fast and powerful month for me, but it's happened in a way that I quite enjoy, yet for onlookers it's appeared as if I've suddenly created my own sense of whiplash and before you know it, I am here and I'm more further in life then I have ever been.

I want this specific entry to be based around something I've always referred to as the August movement; at first, I perceived August to be a new and more darker side to me, a space and area which would be always known as new and very bloodily tainted.
But as I've grown and developed, the idea of August and how she is...well none of it is terrifying and it's all entirely understandable.
Before it seemed utterly bizarre that I was this female who was found to be talking to her self or to those she thought was real and I know even now, if I were to tell some one that, they'd probably think I'd be bordering on insanity, but the truth is, I really don't care anymore.
August has become my past present and future, and like myself August has developed with time, but due to being miserable for so long, this new sense of freedom for me is much more liberating and satisfying then the knowing of others thoughts.

It's so breath taking to see that with movement and gentle time, everything around me has evolved and the cage which not only locked around my hands, heart and mind has suddenly been obliterated...because it isn't a cage any more.
It's a home, only this time...the door is always open.
And that's the greatest success I've ever had the pleasure of living with.

R x



No comments:

Post a Comment