Low shoulders.

Dear Ireland,
It's currently the beginning of March and I have to be honest, I haven't really graced the start of this month in the kindest of ways; firstly, I should admit that although this week hasn't been living hell, it's most certainly been a tough battle. 
My body has mostly become 99% emotions, whilst the other part is sort of lost in transit and if I'm being truthful I'm not in any hurry in trying to find it.

My body has been dealing with extreme fatigue, so much so that I'm now becoming ill because I can't seem to defeat the unbalance which I seem to be acquainted with this week. 
A large problem for myself is that I'm mostly used to my body delving into misery and suicide, whilst the other half has only recently been satisfied with happiness; I haven't really experienced anything more, until now and I feel as if my brain has been placed on over drive, hence the continues spelling mistakes in the conversations I have.

My focus has been truthfully shattered, whilst all motivation has been directed to constant over thinking which results in heavy anxiety; something that I haven't dealt with for a great number of months and If I'm being honest, it's frightening me.

Irritatingly, the only way to defeat said emotion is by patience; I've mentioned previously that it is virtue and despite being painful, it's to be dealt with. 

Here's to a heavy heart for a longer period.



No comments:

Post a Comment