My previous departure.

You may have gathered or maybe you haven't that last week, I hadn't posted at all and I know you all must be wondering, have I forgot? Nope, I haven't forgotten you at all, I was actually on holiday - it has been planned and looked forward to for what seems like a long time and finally on the 15th June I went away in my motorhome to the wonderful place of Oxford.

However much I would like to include a breath taking descriptive paragraph of my journey, I can't as it was only yesterday that I had returned home and my head is currently still in the 'holiday mode', so as for now, I'm trying to snap myself back into work and back into writing.

To inform you, I have many pieces or writing and photo's that I would very much like to share with you, however I'm not entirely sure what order they are going to come in - so if perhaps one day you receive a post about nonsense and then a post about a picturesque location, I do apologise.

Nevertheless, I can inform you guys that I am excited to give you some information. Again.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment