365 days a year.

Roughly about a month ago, I came upon an idea where I decided I should form a book or perhaps use a specific media site where I vent my thoughts for the day, however the change is that I can only do it with one quote. 
It is more often then not, most people result to using different methods when attempting to explain their inner self and it isn't much of a surprise that I fall to words when trying to elaborate my feelings.

I've set myself the task of which is that each day I come onto blogger, I must form a post which consists of a quote; I do not necessarily have to explain it, or maybe I shall. It all really depends. 
My overall goal is just to try and be honest with myself whilst also admitting that I feel a certain way, instead of disregarding it.

Today's quote:


"I am only responsible for what I say or do, not for what you understand."

No comments:

Post a Comment