Don't be narrow minded.


A man and a woman or a woman and a man,
The boundary to which is infinite and breeches the high heavens to join hands with the holder.

A woman and a woman, or a man and a man,
Power of hatred and people unite in fear, as manipulation dominates the ears.

A man and a woman, or a woman and a man,
Praise and achievement, whilst having the freedom to roam.

A man and a man, or a woman and a woman.
Inglorious and secrecy, because difference is insulting.

Our appearance is ours,
Our personal choices belong to us,
Our decisions create us,
Our actions define us.

Their differences open judgment,
Their opinions become ours,
Their love is not life,
But their problems are not mine.

My paragraphs should combine,
Not remain singular,
Our appearances are all different,
Yet the same causes us to scream.

My heart takes the same shape as yours and I mimic the same actions as you,
Although my journey is much thicker then yours, as I have much more to go through,
I can’t ask for a job, nor would I like a house to call mine,

I simply want to walk down the road, without people looking me in the eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment