Book List 2015.

It is certainly no secret to anybody that I love a good book, so with the new year still fresh, I thought it would only be polite to form yet another book list.
Not only that but I hadn't yet managed to read all of last year's book list, which if being honest, really bugged me a little.

With last years unread books wandering there way onto this years, I settled down last night and had a good gander around my good reads account and tried to decide which books I could fall in to.

One of the advantages I have was that upon receiving my first ever kindle, my Mum went around her entire work and gathered all the kindle books she could, so that I was capable of having multiple options. I'm not sure of the exact number, but I know this, the documents take up a vast amount of space on my laptop, resulting me in moving them onto my external hard drive!

One of my worst habits is walking into the Kindle store and seeing that there is a sale on, (which makes my head burst with enjoyment) and I simple cannot resist the temptation and I end up buying numerous books. Then before I know it, I've spent half my money on thousands of books(oops?)

Nevertheless, I didn't let this clog my mind because truthfully I was determined to greaten the length of my book list!

Last year's books which fell onto this years list are:

- Demi Gods & Monsters.
- City Of Glass.
- City Of Fallen Angels.
- City Of Lost Souls.
- City Of Heavenly Fire.
- The Kill.
- The Chaos Of Stars.
- The Rook.
- The Book Thief.
- The Gargoyle.
- Intentional Dissonance.
- The Lunar Chronicles: Scarlet.
- The Women In Black.


I feel that I should mention that I have previously made a review about the first two books in The Mortal Instruments and I had discussed the fact I had no interest in reading the third. However upon the release of City Of Heavenly Fire, I found myself very curious to what may happen, yet I am not the person to simply jump the end of the series, without reading what's in between, therefore resulting me in adding the rest of the book series to my list!.

Now for this years added books (More to come also!):

- Cleopatra: A Life.
- Safe Haven.
- A Message In A Bottle.
- The Guardian.
- The Best Of Me.
- At First Sight.
- Fantastic Beasts & Where To Find Them.
- Tales Of Beedle The Bard.
- Where Rainbows End.
- The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.
- The Girl Who Played With Fire.
- The Girl Who Kicked The Hornets Nest.
- A Game Of Thrones.
- A Clash Of Kings.
- A Storm Of Swords.
- A Feast Of Crows.
- A Dance With Dragons.
- Only The Innocent.
- Will Grayson, Will Grayson. (Currently Reading.)
- Paper Towns.
- Lord Of The Rings: The Fellowship Of The Ring.
- Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers.
- Lord Of The Rings: Return Of The King.
- Blood Stone.
- The Adventures Of Sherlock Holmes.

My over all goal for this year is to read up to 50 books and If I'm capable of more, then so be it. Last year, I managed of 30 which made my tummy rumble with excitement! Here's to another year of imagination!




No comments:

Post a Comment