American Pancake Recipe!

Here we have another delicious recipe to throw into the wonderful world of blogger and I personally found it snooping within Ella Grace Denton's blog and eagerly, I thought, why not give it a bash?
Writing it down, I rushed into the kitchen and began to scoop out the ingredients and before I knew it, I was wrestling with myself.

I won't deny that despite how good pancakes taste (what ever their topping!) I haven't yet managed to get the cooking time right and the idea of being able to cook AMERICAN pancakes, just proved to be the biggest challenge!

I'm not going to deny at all that when it came to flipping it, more often then not, batter would spread out and even with the help of a baking ring, I improved the mess!
I will happily admit that it took me a lot more then four tries to get the hang of it: large flame, small flame, little time, a large amount of time, but nevertheless, it's also a fun task when it gets messy!
I thought why not shed the fun a little more!

  • 200g self raising flour.
  • 1 tsp of baking powder.
  • 1 egg.
  • 300ml Milk.
  • A knob of butter.

I don't feel for the topping it is necessary to type down what can be applied, because I feel this is all personal taste, but what I will say is be a little bit adventurous: throw something sweet down, throw something sticky onto it, or be simple and just add a little sugar!


No comments:

Post a Comment