A more personal segment.




It's been quite some time since I've attempted to make a v'log sort of video, especially since the time of RAW which I noticed took off in a very interesting way. 
I ended up cutting out RAW entirely because I was just honestly too fragile and a little weary of what the outcome might be.
But nevertheless, I have gathered my courage and I'm happy to announce that my weekly v'logs will return.

At first when the idea came upon me, I wanted to avoid having to use my huge Nikon to do it all (it was just not as easy as I'd liked it to be), so in March this year (yes March!) I came to the conclusion that I should begin saving up for a new handheld, digital camera.

Finally in the month of September, I had managed to save up enough money and purchased the canon 120 - with this new addition, I was capable of beginning my small project.

The trailer has been posted on the channel which I host this blog from (August&ETC) and it has also been posted on my main channel which is August Times.


No comments:

Post a Comment