And if you go, one thing my heart would break.

This past week has been quite the tragic accident; it's been horrifically painful and I can't really inform any one of what has truly happened because I'm still rather broken. I haven't ever suffered a heart break due to love before, but I have had my heart broken and this, this moment I felt my heart brutally shatter.
I'm not entirely sure if any one will ever know, maybe many will wonder around me and remain clueless, but you should know that that is the greatest pain to ever live through.

I'm not one to write down every scrap of emotion; I usually fall to metaphors and alibi's to comfort me but here I am using a song playlist which might help you a long.





1. Happy Little Pill - TRXYE
2. Human - Christina Perri
3. Nightingale - Demi Lovato.
4. The Promise - Emma Blackery.
5. Even My Dad Does Sometimes - Ed Sheeran.
6.. Thistle & Weeds - Mumford & Sons.
7. Superheroes - The Script.
8. Alibi - 30 Seconds To Mars.
9. Hurricane - 30 Seconds To Mars.

R.

No comments:

Post a Comment